[Photo News] 2023 Sea Art Festival returns to Busan's Ilgwang Beach
简介The 2023 Sea Art Festival kicks off Saturday at Busan's Ilgwang Beach, running through Nov. 19 ...
The 2023 Sea Art Festival kicks off Saturday at Busan's Ilgwang Beach, running through Nov. 19 under the theme of “Flickering Shores, Sea Imaginaries” to explore the relationship between the sea and humans.
The art festival will see the participation of some 43 artists and collectives from 20 countries, including Indonesian artist Ari Bayuaji, who turns plastic waste from the sea into artwork. He will be unveiling a newly commissioned work for the art festival, "Traces of the Waves," in Busan.
The Busan Biennale Organizing Committee hosts the Busan Biennale and Sea Art Festival in turn every other year. The Busan Biennale is held in even-numbered years.
South Korean stocks opened a tad lower Wednesday ahead of the central bank's rate-setting meeti ...
윤석열 대통령이 11일 용산 대통령실 청사에서 미국 상원의원 대표단을 접견하고 있다. 사진 대통령실 제공윤석열 대통령과 한국을 방문 중인 미국 상원의원 대표단은 11일 이스라엘에 ...
Samsung Electronics predicted Wednesday that its operating profits in the July-September period woul ...
- Seoul shares close more than 1% higher on extended Israel
- Pentagon chief stresses US ability to tackle 'crises in multiple theaters'
- S. Korea keeping close tabs on reported repatriation of N.K. defectors from China: minister
- [New on scene] Kim Chang
- Cheong Wa Dae to open for winter night stroll event
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains
- EcoPro, SK Ecoplant to build EV battery recycling plant in Hungary
- IMF raises South Korea's inflation forecast to 3.6% for 2023
- US renews concerns over N. Korea
- Unique indoor dating spots to warm your winter days
- Fifty Fifty's Keena marks group's 1st anniversary with apology
- Will Suneung without ‘killer questions’ reduce reliance on private education?
- Navigate flavors of the Mediterranean in Seoul
- Zepeto metaverse plans to support Apple Vision Pro
- Alternative nicotine products lead to reduction in smoking rates: report
- 국힘 누비는 김한길과 그의 사람들..."결 다른데" 친윤은 불편
- Immersive, digital art shows to enjoy during extended holiday
- Seoul shares open lower on Fed, growth woes
- Unification ministry urges NK to immediately send detained S. Koreans back home
- 보란듯 제재 무시하며 국제법 준수?…김정은 활용하는 푸틴의 속내는
- Hyundai’s decadeslong support for archery pays off at Asian Games
- Seoul prepares for first major military parade in ten years
- [Herald Review] ‘Carmen’ redefines iconic femme fatale as stalking victim
- S. Korea beats Chinese Taipei for 4th straight baseball gold
- Revamped Genesis GV80 and first coupe sibling unveiled
- [Herald Interview] Forever is not impossible: Oneus aspires to global reach with 'La Dolce Vita'
- S. Korean ambassador says stronger Russia
- [Photo News] Floral Butterfly
- Foreigners ditch sluggish Korean stocks
- Tapas bar explores modern interpretations of kimchi
- Ive kicks off first world tour, 'Show What I Have'
- Yoon plans state visits to UK, Netherlands later this year
- N. Korean envoy vows stronger 'self
- 외교부, 이스라엘 전역 여행경보 ‘특별여행주의보’ 발령
- S. Korean fencer Oh Sang
- Seoul condemns Hamas’ attack on Israel