Conflict between Fifty Fifty and agency Attrakt continues to escalate
简介The legal battle between the K-pop girl group Fifty Fifty and its agency Attrakt continues to intens ...
The legal battle between the K-pop girl group Fifty Fifty and its agency Attrakt continues to intensify as the group released a statement Thursday saying that it would reveal details of how they worked under surveillance and control.
“We will disclose why we had to leave our agency and why we cannot go back,” Fifty Fifty members said on their social media account.
The members of Fifty Fifty created the account as a channel of communication after they applied for an injunction to suspend the effectiveness of its exclusive contract with the agency.
“The representative Jeon Hong-jun of the agency conspired with the representative Ahn Sung-il of the outsourcing company to plot the details of investing 5 billion won ($3.75 million), which was an advance debt liability owed by representative J’s other agency, in Fifty Fifty,” claimed Fifty Fifty in its statement.
“The agency charged us with a settlement cost of 3 billion won but they are yet to provide us with the details of the 3.3 billion won they supposedly used for management operating expenses and 1.7 billion won in deposits,” the group added.
Fifty Fifty also urged Attrakt to stop framing their dispute as a conflict caused by a third party trying to poach rising rookies.
To back up their statement, Fifty Fifty posted a mobile phone message shared between representatives Jeon Hong-jun and Ahn Sung-il.
The group has yet to reveal the specific reasons why they had to leave the agency.
Fifty Fifty is currently on a hiatus after it applied for an injunction to suspend the effectiveness of its exclusive contract with agency Attrakt in June.
The Seoul Central District Court rejected its injunction request in August.
Seoul Western District Court on Wednesday handed down a fine of 8 million won ($6,200) to the chief ...
South Korea's industry minister on Wednesday requested local oil refiners use a fair and transp ...
PARIS -- Professors speaking only Korean during lectures, notices on bulletin boards with the schedu ...
- Disability rights group lodges complaint with rights watchdog over leader's arrest
- Response to Yasukuni visits underway: official
- NY Met exhibition to mark 25th anniversary of Korean gallery
- Kia management, union reach tentative wage deal to avoid strike
- Jeju's autonomy is model for Western Sahara: Morocco
- Beef prices have soared 100
Music industry seeks solution to ticket scalping through public discussion
Kia reaches tentative agreement with union
NY Met exhibition to mark 25th anniversary of Korean gallery
[Korea Beyond Korea] In Paris, soaring demand for Korean studies yet to be fully met
Violinist Yoo Da
Seoul shares up nearly 1 pct on eased concerns over Middle East conflict
- Kia reaches tentative agreement with union
- Biden to visit Israel as war in Gaza sparks humanitarian crisis
- US toughens rules on exports of advanced computing chips to China
- Seoul shares open lower on tech, battery slump
- S. Korea, US and Japan to conduct joint aerial exercise for 1st time: source
- [Herald Interview] Chile, Korea need to boost global lithium value chain: minister
- 유승민 “안철수·이준석, 초상집서 상주끼리 그만 싸워라”
- 김성원 여의도연구원장 "공천장사 지라시, 허위사실 유포로 고소"
- “이게 KF
- FSC lays out plan to boost pet insurance enrollment
- "KTX 꼭 타보고 싶다" 했던 김정은 "만족한 합의"…뭐길래
- 합의문도 없는 희한한 북·러 정상회담…결국 비즈니스 관계였나
- 야당 29명 반란, 이재명 방탄 뚫렸다
- 한동훈, 체포안 설명 8분 넘기자…“짧게 합시다” “왜 이리 시끄럽냐”
- FSS issues advisories to fisheries cooperatives federation for W50b investment loss
- Incheon Airport passenger traffic to recover during Chuseok holiday
- [이번 주 리뷰]美 Fed 기준금리 동결…이재명 체포동의안 가결(18~23일)
- Pentagon chief stresses US ability to tackle 'crises in multiple theaters'
- [HIT Forum] More than 400 attendees explore space at HIT forum
- Appeals court upholds 40
- Viviz to drop 4th EP ‘Versus’ next month
- Trend forecaster Kim Ran
- Samsung Electronics forecasts Q3 rebound
- S. Korea keeping close tabs on reported repatriation of N.K. defectors from China: minister
- First lady meets with Korean women residing in Japan
- [HIT Forum] Innospace champions small satellite renaissance
- Dawn begins mandatory military service
- Yoon, officials strongly condemn Hamas killings as act of terrorism
- Israleli strikes flatten entire neighborhoods as Gaza faces imminent blackout
- [Korean History] In 2003's Daegu, disaster plays out underground