P&G Korea launches premium diaper to combat skin dryness
简介P&G Korea, the South Korean unit of the global consumer goods maker Proctor & Gamble, said Thursday ...
P&G Korea, the South Korean unit of the global consumer goods maker Proctor & Gamble, said Thursday that its Pampers diaper brand recently launched its latest premium diaper product, in a bid to prevent skin dryness for babies during in-between seasons.
Named the "Pampers Touch of Nature Pants," the diaper, launched on Oct. 2, features a premium cotton-layered outer cover to prevent skin irritation.
The diaper is also equipped with an absorption layer, which incorporates Pampers' unique technology that allows for the diaper to quickly absorb any dampness and maintain dryness for up to 12 hours.
"The product has gone through various hypoallergenic tests and has been reviewed by the Skin Health Alliance for safety approval," said an official from P&G Korea. SHA is a UK-based skin accreditation body which provides skin safety reviews.
"The product also is scent-free, and has not been treated with chemicals such as paraben and benzyl benzoate during the manufacturing process in order to minimize exposing babies' skin to harmful chemical products," she added.
According to P&G Korea, the product was also made via sustainable methods. Under a goal to replace 50 percent of the raw materials used for its goods with sustainable materials by 2030, P&G Korea said it is currently producing all its Pampers products in production facilities that is generated by 100 percent renewable power. The company added that Pampers currently also uses 100 percent recyclable packaging, in a bid to reduce waste.
Im Soo-jung and Lee Dong-wook seem like a good match in Korean romance flicks – as seen in Lee’s spe ...
The former presidential office compound of Cheong Wa Dae will open its gates at night for six days n ...
South Korea is set to make its final presentation for the 2030 World Expo host city bid in Paris on ...
- Unification ministry urges NK to immediately send detained S. Koreans back home
- S. Korea holds rare military parade, warns NK against nuclear attack
- 尹 “국민, 안보 믿음 가졌을 것”…4000명 장병 동원 행진 주관
- [Hello Hangeul] Korean language instructors' working conditions remain subpar
- Voter interest reaches all
- Death toll from Afghan quakes rises to more than 2,000
- Hyundai’s decadeslong support for archery pays off at Asian Games
- 120,000 more public homes to be supplied by this year
- Revamped Genesis GV80 and first coupe sibling unveiled
- S. Korea defeat Japan for 3rd straight men's football gold
- Aespa to return with 4th EP ‘Drama’ next month
- [Herald Interview] Monte
- The ruling party vows extraordinary measures to win back people's trust after crushing by
- S. Korea logs current account surplus for 4th month in August
- N. Korea's Kim, Putin exchange congratulatory messages marking 75th anniversary of diplomatic ties
- More webtoon
- [HIT Forum] High schooler shares his space dream
- First lady meets with Korean women residing in Japan
- [HIT Forum] Sci
- [HIT Forum] 'Korea ready to become aerospace powerhouse'
- Art Busan's unveils galleries, theme for inaugural fair, Define Seoul
- 민주당 개표 초반부터 환호성…김태우 캠프엔 적막 가득했다
- [Today’s K
- [Busan Is Ready] Busan Expo strives to present climate change solutions
- 판 커진 구청장 선거…민주당 크게 이겼다
- Science minister welcomes HIT forum on space economy
- LG CNS launches new AI platform for corporate clients
- Samsung Electronics forecasts Q3 rebound
- Pentagon chief stresses US ability to tackle 'crises in multiple theaters'
- Russian, Uzbek nationals under investigation after campsite brawl